miƩrcoles, 11 de marzo de 2009

Blah

Has been raining for the past few days, hopefully I'll be able to do a bit more of exploring soon, but with such depressing weather, it doesn't seem very likely, right now I'm forced to stay inside and socialize. Yeah, right. Anyway, I need to find some nice place to chill at, like a park without hobos, rapists, or murderers. I also want to visit this big shopping mall called Abasto. Hopefully I won't look very creepy just walking around alone, we'll see! 

Also someone stole my god damn teaspoon. Would you believe that? One does not steal a russian man's tea accesories. But I guess this taught me a valuable life lesson, don't fucking leave your shit in public without surrounding it with a wide array of deadly traps.

Yeah, this is starting to look like some sort of livejournal entry and thats something I'm trying to avoid, but with a few people reading this already I feel compelled to update it, no matter how stupid or pointless it is. It will get more interesting soon enough, I promise.

Holy shit, its wednesday already..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario